About our partnership
Wodonga Institute of TAFE and AGRITAS agricultural trade college have entered into a three year partnership for the development and delivery of VET (Vocational and Educational Training).
Our vision is through collaboration with the partners, the community and industry, to provide quality training and continuing education locally through flexible learning options.
Key strategies in delivering the initiatives outlined in this partnership include:
- Industry engagement and awareness of training products and services,
- Building strong industry and business networks,
- Providing forums (round tables) for industry and business ideas / information sharing,
- Opportunities for industry cooperation in the delivery of training,
- Working to improve the skills and knowledge of industry and business in the region,
- Building workforce capability in the region,
- Building closer relationships with regional networks for knowledge sharing, industry specific advice, and collective awareness through forums and training.
- A focus on strategies, support and training for youth, which gives them real employment opportunities and outcomes.
“Agritas has built a solid foundation and we are excited to be working with Wodonga TAFE, the 2015 Victorian Large Training Provider of the Year.” – Mike Buckby, Chair of Agritas Board